tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 27 16:31:18 1996

KLBC: Klingon Toast

I am reposting the following because I don't believe I received a
response from our good beginner's grammarian. I have modified the
original due to things I have learned since the original post...

I am trying to translate the following toast into tlInghan Hol. I
believe it has an excellent Klingon feel to it.

qamDu'lIjDaq DaHeghjaj

Literally: On your feet, may you die (I think... :))

I'm hoping this is correct, as I've started using it in my sig...

Qapla'
Qetlh
--

Back to archive top level