tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 27 08:05:42 1996

hallo!

(hleipnur i Hnumbski- Heiki!! flei Skrintha pli Hnumbo flo
  jag oken tresto i skoni saga-trafik hva gro na maillistinn.
Qvo bleggh ski hrims brogi hleep "Klingon'ska" skriptog?

(speaking in Hnumbski-
hallo! I am Skrintha from Hnumbo, the non-existing planet (In fact,
I am not certain that i myself exist!!)
  i am quite fascinated by the Klingon-talks going on on the mail-list.
I don't follow all the nuances argued. Could anyone tell me where I
could get hold of a short intro to Klingon grammar?
many thanx!.....
skrintha

Back to archive top level