tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 20 21:52:43 1996

Re: Anyone: HELP!

ghItlh Qetlh:
>...First of all, I have come up with
>Fek'lhr's Fang as a name for the division's flagship. I am unable to
>find a word for "fang" in TKD. An alternate was Fek'lhr's Wrath, but I
>was amazed to find no word for wrath in TKD...

You're giving up too quickly.  You need to focus on *ideas*, not words.
What is a fang?  It's a particularly toothy tooth.  How about {Ho''a'}?
What is wrath?  It's particularly angry anger.  How about {QeH'a'}?

>Surely the Klingons would have a word for being pissed off... <g>

Don't overlook {Qay'}. :-)

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level