tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 11 10:54:13 1996

Klingon Anthem off the Star Trek: Klingon CD

Greetings and Salutations, fellow warriors!

	I am Mhaqz epetaI meQpu'yay (Phoenix), leader of the Intergalactic Klingon Empire. I am working on a
translation project that has gotten stuck in a nasty snag. Most of you are familiar with the Star Trek: Klingon
CD game, no? There is a 'Klingon Anthem' (per the CD) that is sung about 1/2 way through the movie. I need to
find out what the actual klingon words are that they are singing. Ordinarily, I would merely decipher the words
from the song, but when 5 people are singing 1 song in a language they've just learned last week, they don't
tend to blend well.
	The long and short of it is - anybody know what in Tarim's name they're saying?
--
Victor Manuel a.k.a. Mhaqz EpetaI meQpu'yay,
							Visit the I.K.E. Home Page

Back to archive top level