tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 10 09:01:53 1996

Re: Star Trek Communicator (was Re: KLBC question)

Hello.  This is Eric Zay.  I am new to this list, and to the Internet in
general, so please bear with me.  With regard to the posting about Star
Trek Communicator.  I have a copy of that issue also, and I believe that
the mission Ops. was given as <vu'wI' yaH> rather than to'wI' yaH.  This
also seems to make sense, as it means <manager station>.  If I am
completely wrong about this, please correct me.

Back to archive top level