tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 05 00:40:56 1996

Re: help for a translation

Denny Shortliffe wrote:

> >hello
> >
> >a friend of mine is a star trek fan and i would like to give him a gift,
> >a beer glass (don't know the english word) with a sentence written onto
> >it  :
> >       a proch, a floch, a burneau et a brondeau
> >
> >these are french names i would like to write onto the glass with klingon
> >characters if possible. there is also a date that i don't know for the
> >moment. is there a klingon time system, with correspondance to our time
> >system?
> >
> >can anyone help me please ?
> >
> >thank you
> >
> >PS has anyone found the klingon dictionnary in france ?
> >

> Pas a propos exactement, mais ces noms sont les noms pour quoi ou quels?

these are nicknames. i read that we should not translate them, but these
persons have given us our chance in their laboratory and i would like to
have them translated just for fun, even if it is character per character

thank you

Back to archive top level