tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 04 23:08:19 1996

Re: Dying Child -- Pls send cards

>It seems of late that we have been receiving some very inappropriate
>e-mailings.
>
>In this case, if you will notice in the original message,
>[email protected] was the originator of the guilty post. Rather than
>e-mail the list, e-mail [email protected].

And always send a cc to "postmaster" at whatever machine it came from. In
addition, you may want to include the following phrase:

> The unsolicited email quoted below has probably been sent in violation
> of U.S. Code Title 47 chapter 5. Please see:
>
>     <http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/227.html>
>
> ...for appropriate details. In the future, please do not spam this
> account with unsolicited email.

-John

[ [email protected] - Printerweg 40, 3821 AD Amersfoort, Netherlands ]
[ fax (31) 33-4535335      Hoeveel flippo's is 1 airmile?                ]

Back to archive top level