tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 04 20:16:36 1996

Re: ??? Vitamins Below Retail ???

Let me gently explain something here.  I happen to be on this recipient
list not once, but twice.  Many of you hate to receive this kind of
spammed garbage, I hate it doublely this week I can tell you.

The ONLY way to stop this is:
DO NOT REPLY
-or-
if you feel the need to reply try to figure out how to reply ONLY to the
original sender, NOT the sender and ALL the recipients as you all have
been doing.. jamming up mine and many others mail boxes.
-and/or-
forward the post to postmaster@ or webmaster@ domain name of the SENDER
ONLY.. this will get the people in charges attention .  This is my tactic
with this garbage

Debbie Doerrlamm       [email protected]
       World Wide Salon Referral Program
Wicked Wich Nails, WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY
    Member NIA, Business Resource Committee
   BeautyTech URL: http://www.beautytech.com/
      WebCentre URL: http://webcentre.com/

Back to archive top level