tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 02 12:50:21 1996

Re: Help me too!!!!

>I can't unsubscribe from this list!!! HOW DO I DO IT?!?!?!?
>PLEASE, someone help me!!!!
>
>                                                    Clayton Johnson

If someone hasn't told you how to get off the Klingon Language list already:

Send mail to [email protected] with nothing in the subject line.  The only
think in the body of the message should be:

unsubscribe tlhingan-hol

Do NOT include your .sig file.

If that doesn't work, email [email protected] (the list admin), and tell him
that you tried to use the automated unsubscribe, and it didn't work.

When you use the automated unsubscribe, you should get a mail message
telling you that you are unsubscribed, and that it will take a few minutes
for it to go into effect.

--tQ

---
HoD trI'Qal, tlhIngan wo' Duj lIy So' ra'wI'
Captain T'rkal, Commander IKV Hidden Comet
Klingon speaker and net junkie!
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH... qatlh HaghtaH Qanqor HoD???
monlI'bogh tlhInganbe' yIvoqQo'!  SoHvaD monlI' trI'Qal...

Back to archive top level