tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 24 16:54:16 1996

Help with personal names

        It's my first message, so I will say something about me.
        My name is Augusto de Ornellas Abreu, I'm 16, and I'm from Brazil.
I'm just starting to learn tlhIngan Hol.

        I would like to ask you for a little help.
        Could you please tell me some personal names (male and female) in
tlhIngan Hol ( and if possible, surnames - I even don't know whether or not
they do exist). The only Klingon names I know are (I think) klingonaase.

        I'd be glad to hear from you as soon as possible.

        Qapla'

Back to archive top level