tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 26 19:44:08 1996

RE: write and good

November 26, 1996 11:42 AM, jatlh ~mark:

> I suppose a qa'meH vIttlhegh is in order for my failure to remember
> these... jagh DajeymeH, nIteb yISuvrup.  (hmm.  IS that a replacement
> proverb, or just a proverb?  I don't recall.  More fun taking the chance
> than going with something common and certain).

HISlaH.  qa'meH vIttlheghna' 'oH.  (Funny.  I was wondering the same thing a
couple of days ago.  I was wondering what the least-used replacement proverb
was, so I could use it a little.)

ghay'cha'!  qa'meH vIttlhegh DajatlhDI', pIHarnIS!  pIHarbe'chugh, HovSuS
'elbogh 'otlh'e' rur noyHa'ghachlIj!  pe'vIl yIjatlh jay'!
--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level