tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 26 19:43:38 1996

RE: nuqneH

November 26, 1996 11:35 AM, jatlh Mhoram:
> Greetings,

nuqneH?

> I just subscribed to this list and am just beginning my journey in
> tlhinan-hol. Just wanted to say hello.

Hi!  I'm SuStel, the list's Beginners' Grammarian!  If you've got any
questions you'd like me to help you out with, just put "KLBC" in the subject
title and I'll get right on it!  If you'd like insight by anyone else
monitoring the beginner-level conversations (c'mon guys, KLBC isn't *just* for
grammar-checking!), KLBC is the way to do it, too!

If you haven't already, check out http://www.kli.org.  All the info you could
possibly want is there!

> maH puS   maH puS Quch   maH ghom veH.   Henry V, Act IV, scene iii

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the play, and I don't want to search for
the line you might mean.  Until you become more familiar with the language, I
suggest you post under KLBC, and send one sentence per line, with the English
translation below.

batlh tlhIngan Hol Daghojjaj!

--
SuStel