tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 25 11:49:09 1996

Sorry about this, but I need help.

I appologize for this off topic post, but I need help unsubscribing from
this list.  I've been sending unsub requests to [email protected] for atleast
3 months now, as well as messages concerning my inability to unsubscribe to
[email protected], but nothing is working.  Even my ISP's techsupport said
they couldn't help me.  I believe that part of the problem now is that I
recently had to change ISP's, from Pipeline USA to Mindspring (Pipeline sold
it's entire dialup subscriber base), and along with that change came a
change in my email address (from [email protected] to
[email protected]).  Listserv recognizes that the first email address
is on the list, but won't allow me to unsubscribe it because it's not the
same as my present address. (I assume the email is somehow forwarded to my
address.)  And in the meantime, I get so much email from this list that I
don't have time to read it.  And I dare not try to subscribe to the digest
list, because then I'd get it PLUS the Since I'm only an occasional student
of tlhIngan-Hol, it's easier for me to get selected messages from the KLI
webpage.

Could someone point me in the right direction (who to contact, what to try
next, whether or not someone can just 'remove' me from the list)?  Oh, and
please respond to me personally, not to the list.  The last thing I want is
ANY of you tlhInganpu' (is that correct?) PO'd at me!  ;-)

Thank's for your help.
Tony X

[email protected]

Back to archive top level