tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 20 09:43:11 1996

Re: Postal course

>>Now, if someone can find the Portuguese version reportedly spotted in
>>Brazil.
>>
>>Voragh
>>
>I've never seen the Portuguese version for the TKD. You know, I'm from
>Brazil and I'm learning Klingon using English. How did it came to you that
>there's a brazilian translation?
>
>tlha'QIS     (I've just found a tlhIngan name for me, as you can see)
>a.k.a. Augusto de Ornellas Abreu

Dr. Lawrence (or someone else) mentioned it in passing here on the list a
few months ago. Perhaps it was only a rumor that a Portuguese translation
was in preparation, or merely being considered by the US publisher. We can
find it on the tlhIngan-Hol list archive (I'll check tonight).

Voragh

Back to archive top level