tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 19 13:57:37 1996

KLBC:loDDoq

Hi SuStel,
didnt hear from u for a while.
i'm sending this replay right after you've send the letter itself(I have my
ways to know...).Anyway,
I got a little big question:
Ive noticed that in tlhIngan Hol everybody writes like backwards,I mean,take
for exemple 'aDam yaS(officer 'aDam),
it's like :'aDam officer instead of officer 'aDam.
what's really bodering(spelling...) me is the sentences:
should I write it all backwards?(officer 'aDam is good->good is 'aDam officer)
BTW,Ive inventend a new word for Hebrew in tlhIngan Hol:
HebrI' Hol
Ive asked ~mark what he thinks about it and now i'm asking u:what do u think
about it?
                                                            loDDoq

Back to archive top level