tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 14 21:35:54 1996

RE: {oy} suffix ??? - says something about my personality

What {oy} suffix?  Have I missed something?

HetaQ
---------------------------------
Seems I did miss something.  I'm on my second TKD after the first
one fell apart from overuse.  I've been through it page by page more
times than I can remember but only while puzzling out this [-oy] suffix thing
did I find page 174.  I guess my only excuse is that my overly Klingon
subconcious filters out anything associated with "endearment", so the whole
page dissapeared for the past two years.
My wife wouldn't be surprised, I exhibit my affection by offering to
spar with her.

[-oy], hard to believe it's a Klingon suffix.

Mulling over an insightful moment,

HetaQ

application/ms-tnef

Back to archive top level