tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 14 15:27:25 1996

RE: KLBC: Let's try again...

>jatlh mIqIraH:
>
>>  qatlho'!  (Is this canon?  I've seen it used here before, and I know it
>>  comes from "K'adlo" used in TNG.  {qa-}=I-you yields {tlho'}=thank, so it
>>  seems to fit the grammar O.K... was it in the Addendum?  If not, thanks
>>  in {DIvI' Hol}!)
>
>It was used on Star Trek?  I didn't know that.  Which episode?

     The Minds Eye - Kell, Vagh

along with other questionable tlhIngan such as:

           Gurt'ank te'la
           K'adlo              [qatlho']
           Q'ac ken ta'vak
           Qapla'
           Qu'vath guy'cha b'aka    [Qu'vatlh, ghay'cha', baQa']
           tah-keck                 [taHqeq]

Qapla'
tevram
[email protected]