tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 13 13:55:49 1996

RE: KLBC: Translation

jatlh HurghwI':

>  Correct as usual . . . I realized this right after I sent the message, and
>  had already changed my sig. However, don't words for location like {pa'},
>  {naDev}, {vogh}, and {Daq} have an assumed {-Daq} suffix? If not, could I
>  say {DaqDaq}?

Only the three words {pa'} (only in the sense of "thereabouts"), {naDev}, and
{Dat} have the location built-in and therefore cannot use {-Daq}.  So, yes,
{DaqDaq} is a legitimate word.

>  is my current sig correct?--> vogh bIjaHchugh, pa' SoH

voghDaq bIjaHchugh, pa' SoH.

>  or should I change it to this?--> vogh bIghoSchugh, pa' SoH

vogh DaghoSchugh, pa' SoH.

SuStel
BG
Stardate 96868.4