tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 12 13:38:46 1996

Re: Greetings from a newbie

~mark writes:
>Hee... You were so excited to get a letter to which you could respond in
>plural, ghunchu'wI'... and you did.  Except one place:

Yeah, it was fun to have the opportunity to use all those prefixes
(and a suffix or two, too).  But I do feel a bit cheated that the
distinction doesn't carry over into the English translation. :-)

>>lugh pabraj boneHchugh, tlhIngan mu'ghom DaSuqnISqu'.
>"boSuqnISqu'", unless you mean something I'm not following...

No, it's just a simple error.  I didn't mean to imply anything subtle.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level