tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 11 11:40:39 1996

Re: Greetings from a newbie in Denver

>I have no knowledge of Klingon.  I joined the list because I am sick of the
>subtheme running through the various Star Trek shows in which all the major
>non-human characters (Worf, Odo, Data, etc. and now Quark's brother Rom)
>struggle with wanting to become human, which seems utterly unrealistic and
>downright pathetic to me.  Anyhow, a chance to be involved in a group which
>wants to be Klingon (in a certain sense) seems like poetic justice to me.

This list is more centered around the Klingon Language than the general
culture, but I certainly welcome you. You might also look at the newsgroup
alt.startrek.klingon

-Adrian K (aka HurghwI')
       Stardate 96863.2

       | \     HurghwI'
    .-|  |-.   ram Daq DajaHbogh pa' jIHtaHmo'
   / /    \ \  [email protected]
  |_,\    /  | http://www.jwp.bc.ca/peregrine
    `-.__.-`

Back to archive top level