tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 08 16:28:53 1996

RE: pabpo'pu'

jatlh HurghwI':

>  I was noticing how much SuStel has to reply to (especially me!), and  was
>  thinking that it might be better if there were two beginners grammarians.

No!  It's mine!!!  You can't take it from me!!!!!

*ahem*

Nahh . . . I think this has been discussed before, and the conclusion was that
it would quickly become too confusing.  Who would answer which posts?  What if
one BG is preferred over the other?  What if you're assigned a BG somehow
(alphabetical, birthday, etc.) and you want the other one?  I don't think all
this would be useful.

Besides, if you keep going as you're going, HurghwI', you won't need my
services much longer!

SuStel
Stardate 96856.85

Back to archive top level