tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 08 16:27:58 1996

RE: KLBC:De'wI' ghaj jIH

jatlh HurghwI':

>  When a beginner such as myself posts _new_ translations in _reply_, does
>  this mean that they can technically be considered a new post and can only
>  be
>  handled by SuStel, or are they fair game, so to speak?

If we're talking about a new sentence, then let me get to it first.  Just
because the subject line hasn't changed doesn't mean its not a new post.

But if it's just a continuation of the sentence or concept which is being
worked on, then go ahead and reply.

SuStel
Stardate 96856.84

Back to archive top level