tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 07 17:32:33 1996

RE: KLBC:De'wI' ghaj jIH

jatlh 'aDam:

>  De'wI' ghaj jIH
>  I have a computer

Very close!  You simply forgot the verb prefix on {ghaj}.  Look on the table
on TKD 33 and find "I" subject and "he/she/it" object.  {vI-}.  Therefore, you
should get

{De'wI' vIghaj jIH}.

Don't forget that the pronoun {jIH} is optional because it's implied in the
{vI-}.  You could just say {De'wI' vIghaj} and be perfectly correct.

>  jIb ghaj jIH
>  I have hair on my head

Exactly the same thing here.  {jIb vIghaj jIH} or {jIb vIghaj}.

>  i wrote it all myself without the dictionary so i must hav spelled reall
bad.
>  what do u think about it?

I think your Klingon spelling is better than your English spelling!  :)

SuStel
Stardate    96854.0

Back to archive top level