tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 01 23:47:51 1996

KLBC -vaD suffix

(I resend it because I've got some server problem... Sorry!)

I've got another doubt:

I want to say:

"I want to speak with you"... Is right "SoHvaD jIjatlh vIneH"? It can be
translated with "I want to speak for you" and I think that something is
wrong in my translation... How can I say "with"?

And if I want to say:

"I give it to you"? Is right "SoHvaD vInob"

This is my last KLBC question. From the next mail I try to speak in
tlhIngan Hol. Excuse me if I made some mistakes...
batlh Qapla' je

Back to archive top level