tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 01 11:25:59 1996

Re: taHjaj wo'

On 30 Oct 96 at 11:11, Mark E. Shoulson wrote:

> >     Is someone going to make the music for taHjaj wo' available?
> >     I would like
> >very much to learn it before qep'a' loSDich.
>
> I've asked Captain Krankor (and have just forwarded your mail to him
> by way of repeating the question) if he'd permit me to upload a MIDI
> file of taHjaj wo' to the KLI ftp site, as well as PostScript
> version of the score (if I can convince my computer to generate one
> that works).  We'll see...

Mmm, I hope so! (The Midi file that is, since I can't do anything
with PostScript here but I can print my own scores from Midi files if
the need arises.)

And would that be a Midi file with lyrics events so we can sing
along...?

Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/247.5@Fido, 162:100/100.2@Agora,
     74:3108/101.5@QuaZie, 27:2331/201.5@SigNet, 606:3130/200.2@F1-net
           'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej

Back to archive top level