tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 31 15:50:06 1996

Re: KLI Fonts

On Fri, 31 May 1996 14:16:03 -0700 Alan Anderson
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Separating the
Mandel glyphs from the usably-mapped font sounds like a
> good idea to me, but I'm not sure whether I'd want the shifted and un-
> shifted characters to be the same or somehow different.
>
> Including some punctuation would very probably be a good idea, too; we
> have canon (romanized) punctuation in TKW....

Careful. Just because Okrand uses punctuation in the Romanized writings does not mean that
Klingons necessarily use it in pIqaD...

> Alan Anderson              Delco Electronics
> {ghunchu'wI'}       Remanufacturing Services
>         Test Equipment System Software Group

charghwI'

Back to archive top level