tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 29 15:27:33 1996

Re: Klingon writing tool

In a message dated 96-05-29 13:11:51 EDT, [email protected] wrote:

>I find this extremely interesting. I also have made the dichotomy
>between what the Hollywood folk are doing and what ought to be done,
>sort of a kind of schzophrenic style to be sure, but one in which I
>accept there is a fighting art simliar to Tai Chi which has not been
>fully developed by the writers, but which we ought imagine as being
>developed for persons of the heft of a tlhIngan--.
>Remeber they are big and strong with great endurance, not small and
>needing to use weight against a larger opponent.
>Their art would naturally be a bit different from our Oriental arts, and
>we can not rely on script writers who are trying to fill a scene to give
>us useful moves.

Er . . . don't you think that this has gotten a bit off topic?  Besides, I
know nothing about martial arts, and therefore think the fighting scenes are
a lot of fun.  I'm surprised they do the amount of homework that they do!

SuStel
Hovjaj 96410.4

Back to archive top level