tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 27 14:51:28 1996

ST:K credits

Who is doing the singing in the credits of Star Trek: Klingon?  Any of you
out there?  I haven't yet worked out what they are saying (it's tough with
many non-synchronous voices, and I'm still far from fluent).

Who(m?)ever it is, it's a great job!

Also, the booklet's credits mention not only the Klingon Language Institute,
but also something called the Klingon Linguistic Institute, and they list
three people whom I've never heard of (as opposed to the KLI, from which I
recognized all names but one).  They mention this as being part of the
Klingon LINGUIST Internet list (capitalization is not mine).  Does anyone
know anything about this?  Anyone who's got the program can see what I'm
talking about in the instruction manual.  Is it some sort of weird typo?  Or
is it some organization I've never heard about?

SuStel
Hovjaj 96404.9

Back to archive top level