tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 26 08:33:13 1996

RE:Fonts

I've been through the previously mentioned fonts...

The KLINGON_TNG.TTF type face is pIqaD mapped as follows...

CAPS: A	- a, B - b, C - ch, D - D, E - e, F -ng, G - gh, H - H

      I - I, J - j, K - q, L - l, M - m, N - n, O - o, P - p

      Q - Q, R - r, S - S, T - t, U - u, V - v, W - w, X - tlh

The lower case are just wierd, and the digits 1 - 9 then 0 do not tally
with the KLI pIqaD.

I hope that this is of some use to you/us, and also that the use of the
typeface does not breach any copywrite laws/ethics regarding the KLI or
Lawrence !

Qapla' HolHadwI' 'ong

Back to archive top level