tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 26 01:34:33 1996

Re: FONTS

> I've just found a zip file full of star trek fonts on the HOLODECK 3 web
> site....
>
> http://www.starbase21.com/holodeck3/
>
> There are a number of Klingon fonts (typefaces strictly !), I don't know
> of teh pIQaD is one of them as I'm currently on a UNIX system !

After searching far and deep into the holodeck structure, I found the file.

Just checked those out. You will need a Windows system, however, as they
are all True-Type, and I don't think any other systems are compatible with
that format.

However, the font that is names "KlingonTNG" exactly matches the mapping
that the KLI use, and I don't mean to be nasty or anything, but this saves
me money, which I quite like :].

Qapla'

voqHa'wI'

Back to archive top level