tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 24 12:42:17 1996

Red Alert!!!

This is fleet captain qeylIS requiring the state of maximum crew
and systems readiness aboard all klingon (and not-klingon too) starships.

The reason is that we are having a convention here;
we had another one (May, 17) and it worked very well.
That one was prepared by other Trek-clubs here in Madrid,
but this one is being done by the real Cybertrekkers.
So, we got exclusive use of IRC #ciberteca for the convention,
and we hope you to join. The idea is getting people both physically
and virtually here.
So, you know, May 31 ~ afternoon-evening here in Madrid.
Remember time difference, or you'll miss it.

I've been told to remind this is NOT just a *klingon-con*. Ok.
It's a *Trek-con*. Anyway, convention welcomed.
And, BTW, klingons are Trekkers too... he-he-he    	}};-]

Well, tell me what you think of it. If you've got any idea, let me know.
Of course, if you own Trek homepages, give us your URL so they
can be seen here during the convention.
If you have nice pics, you can send them to us for the screen savers
and backgrounds; maybe for holoproyections too.		}}:-)

If any of you want, you can be sent a subspace fanzine via e-mail
that is wandering all 'round here; BTW, it's in Spanish.

As (almost) final note, there will be physical and/or virtual presence
of, at the moment, these ships:

NCC - 4000	USS Future
NCC - 1701ES	USS Virtual
NCC - XXXX	USS Andromeda
IKV qul 'etlh
IKV maS qIj
IKV QeH
And some kind of unidentified borg vessel...

=3D>
	This is the very first list of ships ready to join us.
	So, for the latest list, go to the klingon homepage in Spanish:

	http://socios.ciberteca.es/~ciber109/index.htm

	or to the TrekPage, Spanish too:

	http://socios.ciberteca.es/~ciber021/index.htm

	Lists will be included so non-Spanish can get them easy.
=3D>

Well; as (real) final note, I'd like to get in touch with KAG ships
and all you out there I never heard of or from you. Mail me.

		[email protected]

All you who received this, please redistribute to other potentially
interested people. Let all them know.

For almost-on-line information, e-mail our "link officcer" (not QumpIn!)

		[email protected]

Mail us, get in touch... Well, you know.

		 Fleet Captain qeylIS
		      IKV qul 'etlh
 	       [email protected]
	          Imperial Date 960524.21
	   tlhIngan Hol vIjatlh. tughItlh vIneH.

P.S.: The convention will take place at...
	Ciberteca, General Peron 32, bajos. Madrid.

If you can't get physically here, get virtually! (IRC...)
Mail us for more information. Qapla'

Back to archive top level