tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 24 08:20:39 1996

Re: Klingon weapons

     Recently someone mentioned a company called Bluesky Armory as a
source of Klingon weapons.  A quick search on Yahoo turned up the
following info, if anyone is interested:

     Bluesky Armory  [http://www.bluesky-prod.com]
     c/o Goth
     3130 Castle Cove Court
     Kissimmee, FL  34746
     (407) 344-3010

     "Combat" betleH:  $125.00
     "Showpiece" betheH:  $150.00
     "One hand" betleH:  $40.00
     "Klingon glaive":  $80.00

     Images of their products are available on their web site.  Note:
this is NOT an endorsement.  I have not done business with this company.
Let the buyer beware.

     You can get a Daqtagh from Atlanta Cutlery.  (They call it a
"Phoenix Battle Knife", probably for legal reasons.)  I have done business
with them and their sister company Museum Replicas, and found them to be
honest and reliable.  The blade is very accurate looking when compared to
what was seen in ST, but the grip is different.

     Atlanta Cutlery
     2143 Gees Mill Road
     Box 839
     Conyers, GA  30207
     (800) 883-0300

     "Phoenix Battle Knife"  #3-787     $49.95

     I am in no way associated with either of these companies.  This
information is solely for the benefit of interested individuals on this
list, so I hope it doesn't offend anyone.

Thomas M. Zeman               "reH nuHmey tu'lu'"

Chairman, Connecticut Division, United States Fencing Association
Prime Minister, Fat Dog Fencing Club, Wallingford, CT

University of Bridgeport:  Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA
EMAIL:  [email protected]  and/or  [email protected]
PGP Public Key:  0145FDE5  (Keyfile available upon request)

Back to archive top level