tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 23 20:17:35 1996

Re: KLBC:Microsoft

[tlhaQ 'e' nID HoHwI']
>majQa' pagh jIyajbe'?

loQ jIyaj.

Because I knew the joke, I could understand it.  charghwI' has tried
to help with some of the grammar, but I wanted to point out something:

>SochmaH vagh quelI'qammey 'oH joj *Microsoft* qach Daq SagmeH je.

This really needs to be fixed.  It looks like you wanted to say
"It's seventy-five kellicams between the Microsoft building and the
landing site."

{SaqmeH DaqDaq *Microsoft* qachvo' SochmaH vagh qelI'qam lengnISlu'}
"One must travel seventy-five kellicams from the Microsoft building
to the landing site."