tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 22 22:22:12 1996

Nuuk naiK!? (new subscriber)

---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Nuuk naiK!?  (new subscriber)
Date:    96-05-22 19:32:33 EDT
From:    Shenoykj
To:      [email protected]
CC:      Shenoykj

Nuuk naiK!?

Kishan jiK.  Traaqgnaan jiK.

Earthling and proud of it!
Kishan

waa' tlhingaan, chaa' tlhingaan-phuu', waij, loSH, vaaH, jaav, SHoch, corrK,
(9), waapmaaK tlhingaan-phuu'

Yoda: "Haaii-chaa!  Mmmm.  Hm-hm-hm-hm-hm-hm!"

If you've noticed, I'm using another transcription system (sorry about that),
one I developed on my own.  It is a little different and much better on
paper, where I can put a breve over the "e" instead of writing "ai".  I will
consult the "good book" (which I bought a yr. ago) to find out the standard
Tlhingaan way.

names: Kishan Shenoy, MetalliKish, the dude, "Carlos Rodri'guez," shenoykj

Back to archive top level