tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 21 23:00:27 1996

Re: KLBC (yInbogh lompu' joH)

ghItlh ghunchu'wI':
>>I like the translation "the corpses which roam" better.

>You're entitled to your preference, of course, but I don't see much of a
>difference between the translation "travel" and "roam".

I think that "travel" has at least a slight notion of a "known goal",
whereas "roaming" includes wandering about without going somewhere
intentionally. I would perhaps use -lI' (type7) in connection
with the translation "travel" but not with "roam".
But I may be wrong here. Just a thought.

>> SanQIb     -DuquvmoHbe'chu' yIn-
Sorry, it should of course be  -muquvmoHbe'chu' yIn-
I didn't want to offend you in any way.
qaStaHvIS poHvetlh volchaHDu'wIjDaq 'oHbejpu' nach 'e'

Qapla'
           SanQIb    - ghunchu'wI', qaquvmoHqu' 'ej Qu'lIj vIquvmoHqu' -

Back to archive top level