tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 21 19:16:03 1996

tlhIngan version of <Huchmay' Quj>

I noticed the <bIghHa'Daq yIghoS> message a while back and thought that
transcribing the complete game of monopoly into the language, and maybe
producing a program from that. The cards are all basically translated,
and need only minor grammatical alterations (take that as corrections :)),
but the real problem seems to be organising place names. I know very
little of Qo'noS cities (which is where I thought it should be), nor of
spaceports, and I need to have some suggestions for tokens.

QaHlaH 'Iv?

Qapla'

Ford
       __  /  __  /  __  /  /  ____/  Daniel Noll aka Ford Prefect
      /   /  /   /  /   /  /  /       [email protected]
  __/    __/ __/__/ __/__/______/     Chaos: yIHo' 'ach yIQaw'

Back to archive top level