tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 19 09:31:01 1996

Re: KLBC

SanQIb writes:
>What would you make of that:
>
>yInbogh lompu' joH

"Lord of the corpses which live".  A Voodoo master?

>lengbogh lompu' qo'vo' jIHtaH

"I am being from the realm of the corpses which travel."
I also am not sure about this use of {jIH}; TKD doesn't say anything about
using it to mean "I am *from* a place".  Did you escape from there?  You
might use {nargh}.  Do you reside there?  Try something with {ngan}.  Is
your home there?  {lengbogh lompu' qo'Daq 'oH juHwIj}.

>taDmoHpu'bogh ghopwIj bIQ DungDaq HurghchaH chal

"The sky [becomes?] dark over my hand's water which freezes things."
I don't understand.

>negh qIj yay bejchu'lI' maSmey

"The moons are clearly watching the black soldiers' victory."
The verb in this sentence needs the prefix {lu-}.

>SIbI' quv 'Iw tlhutlhtaH yav tIQ

"The ground's water immediately is continuously drinking the blood of honor."

>nom ghurtaH mangghom HoS

"The army's strength keeps increasing" or "The strong army keeps increasing."

>SuSmey ngej Hegh tlhuH

"The breath of death infects the winds."  Ooh, nice imagery.

>         SanQIb             - DumuSmo' yIn yIn yImuS -

Qo'!  DuquvmoHmeH yIn yIn yIquvmoH!