tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 17 18:03:50 1996

KLBC Greetings

As this is my first posting to this list, I would like to introduce myself.  My
name is Brian (Klingon name not yet chosen) hailing from Central Illinois
(qurgh!).  Although I have been marginally interested in studying tlhIngan Hol
for many years, I have never given it too much attention due a distinct lack of
available instruction/correction.  Internet access and the KLI have solved that
problem for me.

I would like to humbly submit my answering machine message from a couple of
years ago.  It will be nice to get some knowlegable feedback on my grammar.

nuqneH!  mI cha' wej vagh wej chorgh pagh vagh Dararta'
juHmajDaq maHlaw'taHbe'
ghoghqonwI' yIjatlh

I suspect that the verb "rar" should be taken more literally than I did, but I
was at a loss for a substitute.

----

Brian D. Murphy
[email protected]