tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 17 17:54:32 1996

Re: Cannon for Multiple Consonants

Mark Reed asks:
>> Given the number of accumulated back issues, now might be a good time
>> to consider offering collections of material previously published in
>> _HolQeD_, all bound together in a single volume, for a significant
>> discount over the individual back-issue rate. Is that doable?

Dr. Lawrence answers:
>I've been giving this some thought myself. <snip>
>On the other hand, a work collecting the first four years of essays from
>Krankor's column might be a bit more useful.

qech pov Daghajbej.  But don't leave out Marc Okrand's interviews and
the (very) short columns he's been writing this last year or so.

S.

 Steven L. Boozer              |                       How many ages hence
 University of Chicago Library |  Shall this our lofty scene be acted over
 ----------------------------- |  In states unborn and accents yet unknown!
 [email protected]   |         (Shakespeare, Julius Caesar III.i)

Back to archive top level