tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 17 08:02:03 1996

qep'a' wejDIch

 uu> From: Jeremy Cowan <ur-valhalla!uxa.ecn.bgu.edu!ujcowan>
 uu> Subject: qep'a' wejDIch

 uu> On Tue, 14 May 1996, Bill Willmerdinger wrote:

 > I do have one question, though, Lawrence.  May I assume that, for the
 > banquet at least, a warrior may don suitable attire?  I'd hate to drag
 > my armor and cloak along just to have them hang in my room. <g>

 uu> I don't know what the atmosphere was like last year, however judging
 uu> from  the folk and the atmosphere at the qep'a' wa'DIch, you would be
 uu> welcomed  (possibly even encouraged) to wear your armour ALL the time!

Kahless, no!  For one thing, it's darned *HOT* in the summer, especially with
fur sleeves!

And for another, I've only got one shirt for it, and I really don't like to
wear it two days in a row... if you get my meaning.  <g>

| Commander Qob sutai-qutvaj                                 |          |
| Commanding Officer, Imperial Klingon Vessel Crystal Dagger |  NOR     |
| Quadrant Adjutant, Northern Quadrant, Dark Moon Fleet, KAG |  QUAD    |
| Member of the Klingon Language Institute Since 1993        |  ROCKS   |
| Moderator: Fidonet KAG Echo     Bill Willmerdinger @ 1:2613/477.1701  |
|                                 [email protected]               |