tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 16 09:17:19 1996

Re: Phonology & surroundings

At 05:36 PM 5/14/96 -0700, wIghbe' wrote:
>Here's another one.
>
>Would anyone care to speculate on where I stole the following quote from?
>
>HomDu' mateqchugh, vaj yIvlu'DI' chuSbe', qar'a'?

In my best Klingon I would say it says something like: "Be accurate, as soon
as it's quiet chew so, if we take of bones"

It's either that ST film when they swipe the Enteprise, or it's in SW just
before the Imperial Stormtoppers come into the landing bay.

Back to archive top level