tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 15 10:53:57 1996

Re: KLBC : Bird of Prey

Our distinguished grammarian Mr Anderson replies to cpt Ady:
>Adrian Luca (Captain Ady) writes:
>of Klingon grammar given in The Klingon Dictionary shouldn't try to
>learn that way.  You're doing a lot right, but you are also doing a
>lot wrong.  What you're doing wrong is easily corrected, unless you
>refuse (for whatever reason) to look at TKD.

I should think that our Romanian friends don't have
TKD available in every kiosk.  I should also think
that TKD would cost something like a few month's
salary... am I right, Captain?  Don't worry, I think
we'll figure out something for you.

Qapla'
Sa' qIQwI'

Back to archive top level