tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 13 05:31:03 1996

Re: Fan-mail to Mark O.

Quoting several people, all along similar lines:
>>> Does anyone know how to reach Mark directly?  e-mail; street-mail?
>> Too easy. Just read the header of one of the messages he posted, his
>> address _should_ be there.
> Does Dr. Okrand post to this mailing list then?
> Guess I missed him. Do'Ha'...

Damn. The original message said M.Shoulson (a mistake), I jumped at it,
then someone changed the subject header, giving me all these almost
embarassing replies!

Qapla'
Ford
       __  /  __  /  __  /  /  ____/  Daniel Noll aka Ford Prefect
      /   /  /   /  /   /  /  /       [email protected]
  __/    __/ __/__/ __/__/______/     Chaos: yIHo' 'ach yIQaw'

Back to archive top level