tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 09 04:06:04 1996

Paramount & the KLI

A couple of days ago, someone asked a question about pIqaD (forgive me, I don't
have my e-mail in front of me, so I'm clueless as to who said what to whom).

The response that was given was that the KLI version of the mapping of the pIqaD
wasn't sanctioned by Paramount.  The comment brought to mind a question that
I've often wondered about.

Though I'm not necessarily new to tlhIngan Hol, I am new to the KLI and I'm
curious as to how seriously Paramount takes this organization.  Do they treat it
like a "Trekkie fan club" or the more intellectual group that it really seems to
be?  Or do they ignore the KLI altogether?

Dave S.
[insert snappy Klingon saying here]

Back to archive top level