tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 08 07:45:10 1996

Re: Thesis

Ah!  It turns out UofA (I assume AZ and not AR) also has a linguist who
has some interest in the warrior's tongue! ;)  Sorry, I don't participate
in the rivalry between the schools, Klingon-like though it may be.
Thanks for the congrats, though!

Teresa

On Tue, 7 May 1996, Bryce Platt wrote:

> >Greetings.  This lurker will temporarily come out of the shadows to
{> >announce that I have successfully defended my thesis and will be
[snip]
> >Teresa Wells
> >Arizona State University
> >

> Well!   Congratulations!  It's about time  ASU got _some_ class.
>
> Bryce
> UofA

Back to archive top level