tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 07 05:03:44 1996

Klingon roleplaying game (/bak)

My apologies,
I was away from the keyboard for four months due to a sudden medical
condition.

I have, in that time, continued to develop the Klingon Roleplaying Game which
I suggested late last year.  It has developed into a generic game and is
currently still in English form.  (I'm not well-versed enough in tlhIngan Hol
to compose in the Warrior Tongue.)

I've sent the manuscript to a group of volunteer alpha-testers.  The group is
spread widely (from Hawaii to Ontario).

If we get from Alpha to Beta testing, I'll give you all more details.

. . . speaking of "alpha" and "beta", what are the _names_ of the tlhIngan
letters.  For instance, "H" is the symbol, but the letter is "aytch."

Back to archive top level