tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 06 19:51:13 1996

Re: *fannish* DajatlhlaH'a'? (KLBC)

Ford writes:
>To say "I blow on you", I might say {SoHvaD SuS vIchenmoH jIH}.
>qar'a'?

You *might* say this, but I certainly wouldn't understand it.  I get a
mental image of your waving a palm frond or some other suitably large
and flat object in my general direction.

Maybe {SoHDaq nujwIjvo' muD vIvo'}?  (This is getting pretty far from the
original attempted invective, which was itself already pretty far from the
usual character of discussions here.)