tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 03 07:45:17 1996

RE: New words in HolQeD 5.1

Quoting [email protected]]

> Somebody asked what tu'HomIraH meant.

No, I didn't. I saw "tu'HomIraH, meaning T'oohomIrah" in HolQeD 5.1
and asked what the <beep> a "T'oohomIrah" could be. So, the
translation still doen't make any sense to me. I guess it's such a
word that never will make sense. ;-)

> My script from the CD-ROM (the one I
> got when I recorded for it) listed it as T'oohomIrah (something useless).

Something useless? That still doesn't say much. I mean; there must be
some reason why that word is in the list, some reason the word appears
somewhere on the CD-ROM....

Qapla'
peSHir

It makes perfect sense.  Example:  the first two CDs of the set, "Immersion Studies", are [tu'HomIraH].
At least that's how I'll be using this word.  :-)

HetaQ

application/ms-tnef

Back to archive top level