tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 01 09:44:19 1996

RE: TKW Cover Photo Question

On 29 Apr 96 at 17:57, Chet Braun wrote:

> I have actually made a special study of the martial use of the
> betleH.
<pe'>
> Grip usage is one of the topics of the seminar.
<pe'>
> Keep in mind that these guys aren't martial artists and I suspect
> even good martial artists as trainers get overridden by the
> producers who seem to lack *any* knowledge of = martial arts.

Thank you.  That was a useful explanation.  All I was going from was
my training {mumble} years ago with bayonet and M-16. <grin>

Garrett Michael Hayes
Client/Server Labs; 8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 332,  Atlanta, GA 30350
[email protected],  http://www.cslinc.com; 770-552-3646 x243 voice, 770-993-4667 fax
(Opinions expressed are my own and may not be those of Client/Server Labs, LLC)

Back to archive top level