tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 31 07:51:21 1996

Re: toughie

~mark writes:
>jajlo' He'a'Daq 'Iw lunIjbogh tera'nganmey....
> puq Qup yab'e' ghorlaHbogh vay' luqev lomqa'pu'...
>                                       -- lojmItpu'

Though I've never encountered the song "Peace Frog" before, I had no
problem reading this.  The transitive use of {qev} seems fine to me.
"Indians" got lost in the translation, so it loses a little context.
[I've occasionally considered describing them as {Sungmey wa'DIch}.]